Autel Support Communities
Autel Support Communities
Welcome, Guest     Sign in
Communities > Diagnostics > Asian Cars > What Next Autel ????
What Next Autel ????

3221 Views 8 Replies Latest reply: 2016-09-18 18:31:46

•   Level 3   
    (56) points
    Mooodmg
    2016-07-29 11:54:09

Between slow update data transfer, busy servers, horrible software updates fees, communication drops between scanner and vehicle ECM, and customer service that seems incapable of resolving even minor problems.

unfortunately, it sound to me that with autel its impossible to get real help.

My issue is Since the purchase of the machine, and I am having problems with the vehicle scanning and even some vehicles are not existed in the most updated softwares and had sent an email to the technical department for more than a month and after a week they responded and the reply was "VIN no. is not yet developed, We will inform you once it is developed. If this vehicle needs to be fixed urgently, you might need to try other tools. the vin is for Toyota aurion 2008 "6T1BK42K08X914907".

today we received a new update for Toyota and the problem is not solved yet, why should the customer bears the cost of waiting even though the scanned vehicles were manufactured between 2008 and 2012, which means the autel software doesn't match the average range of Toyotas in the roads.

If the program is incomplete and does not include the sale of cars, why should customers bears the developing and the usefulness of a technical support department is unable to find a quick solution to the customer and why customers are responsible for sending many issues to the technical section of their problems without a positive return them  ex. free software updates??

I think autel must reconsider the company's policies as this is proof of the failure of the program and will undoubtedly lead to a loss of trust between the company and customers and such message to customer "If this vehicle needs to be fixed urgently, you might need to try other tools" is a clear sign that this company is not professional and in need for LONG time to find the right way to the solution.

Thank you

•   Level 9   
    (3413) points
    Support02

2016-08-05 09:22:50 (Reply to:Mooodmg )

We are really sorry for the inconvenience caused for you. We take this case seriously, but with the current information we have, it is difficult for us to locate the problem and also it is difficult for us to fine the same car in China to do field test here.

May we know what's the engine type of this car? And is there any other tool can get communication with this engine? If yes, what's the tool?

•   Level 3   
    (64) points
    Basel k

2016-08-20 22:40:26

Really it`s bad thing happend with many update with autel TOYOT- AURION SAME THE CAMRY engine and same system engine type is 2GR-FE
    But this is not the only problem also with MIDDEL EAST cars (Gulf Cars) when I checked the car with live data I didn`t find misfiring data WHY???!!
    I sent many times data login but no feedback ..
    Why I should to pay 2500 $ to have maxisys pro and LAUNCH pro3 can do the same jobs with a good custmer service by 1000$

•   Level 3   
    (91) points
    tambo

2016-08-21 12:54:39 (Reply to:Mooodmg )

Unfortunatly once they have your money we are all doomed.
    They don't care the service and attitude to their customers is shocking. 

•   Level 9   
    (3413) points
    Support02

2016-08-23 10:09:54 (Reply to:Basel k)

We received your datalog on 21st Aug and replied you on 22nd Aug. There is no any data from the engine, so may I suggest you collect a completed datalog for our analysis?

It is better you can send email to support@autel.com so we can follow up your issue promptly.

•   Level 3   
    (64) points
    Basel k

2016-08-26 12:34:42 (Reply to:Support02)

Please check the email .
    I sent two email on 21st Aug .

•   Level 2   
    (32) points
    qishawi

2016-08-28 09:10:07

You are right safeer83 this make us lookes unprof at all our customers start transfer to other worshops who uses old scanrs that worth $75 only wich the owner can do it by himself (DIY) scan tool. I am blame myself I think to have this thing which they name it maxisys 908 P ,wich i've baught less than one month now, I consider to sell it. the factory price was $2076 .

•   Level 8   
    (2559) points
    busaman

2016-09-04 07:00:38 (Reply to:Support02)

this is the very reason you need people in the real world logging for you some of us have offerd to do it for you for free updates on our tools but i guess that would cut into your profit margin and would rather muddle through with simulations that dont work....

" seriously, but with the current information we have, it is difficult for us to locate the problem and also it is difficult for us to fine the same car in China to do field test here."

•   Level 3   
    (56) points
    Mooodmg
    2016-09-18 18:31:46
    First : Fine Autel, would you please let me know what are the other information you need about the said car so I can get them for you?

Second: I noticed that many GCC vehicles are not supported by autel and that was never mentioned in anywhere in autel marketplaces.

Third: I have a message to autel, and I wish that they will give it some considerations, when a customer decided to purchase autel machine for 2000$+ plus 900$ for software updates he expectes that this machine will solve out his customers vehicles issues or at lease most of them not only for US vehicles, but for all vehicles all over the world.
    But many customers findings are autel machine can do only what other normal scan tool can do for 200$.

I'm telling that based on more than 70 vehicles inspections with "vin decoding failed" while other scanners like ex. AUTOBOSS can do it so fast with much cheaper price.

I wish o hear that autel found right solution to satisfy the customers WORLDWIDE and that will surely increase the marketing margin to high level.

Thank you.
  Total1 Pages